Friday, May 27, 2011

L2P Day 1

Okay, so my green lenses arrived yesterday afternoon. (Phew, I was worried to the point that I *almost* flipped shit.) Its really really nice, I like it alot and its way more comfortable than I.Fairy's lenses IMO. The color was suparrrrrr nice too. In case you're wondering, its GEO Magic Color CM903 (3-tone). I'll try to upload a close up picture of my lenses maybe tomorrow? Because I didn't take much pictures today. 

Initially didn't want to come because I was lazy and didn't have any business to do there. 
Okay, maybe I have something to be sold there but still, Aika couldn't be bothered LOL. Was dragged there by Shera, who bribed me by saying she would send me back home and my Gpapa who bribed me to come with a DS and PSP and my Great-Gpapa who bribed me with a treat for dinner. 8D Derp. So eventually, I relented as usual. So I was her SKW for the day, but in the end didn't do much of the job. Hahaha!

Taken while waiting for the train to CityHall.
Some pictures of me at L2P today.
(Photo credits to Darien a.k.a my great great grandfather)

Playing with my great-grandfather's (Squishy/Calvin) PINK DS. We literally laughed xD
A not-so-complete "family photo". Missing grandmother, sisters and brothers.
Left to Right.
Darien (Great great gpa), Squishy (Great gpa), Me, Shera/Hinazuki (Mom.)
Taken while waiting for my "great grandfather" who later gave me gummy bears 8D
(Take a look at Shera's epic face prz.)
Anyway, L2P was pretty boring because most of the people in "HAREM" aren't there.. Anyway, later, we went to eat dinner at Let's sweets. It was Darien's treat. And damn, we hated it. We were pretty dissapointed. Now I kinda regret going there because we wasted Darien's money and he actually paid adult fee and went in for? A GLASS OF PEPSI only. And only 1 glass, naise one Darien. (I feel so guilty for making him pay now..)

Anyway, ate quite a few macaroons because I really love macaroons and I mean it <3.  Had curry rice there, not bad actually. Their spaghetti salad is quite okay too. Ate too much and eventually had to force my aching feet to run to the toilet in my 13cm heels to the toilet to puke. And I really did puke because I ate too much. I practically forced myself to eat more than usual because I didn't want to waste the sweets!! xD I MEAN, ITS EAT SWEETS TILL YOU PUKE! So I really ate till I puke ._."
Macaroons, strawberry mousse, some cake thing.
Mochi! They were coated with silver powder!! OAO

Ends with a final camwhore of me! *slapped*
Oh shit ._. I just remembered I haven't packed my stuff for tomorrow's cosplay at JAF and L2P day 2. ARGHH SHITTTT... I regret painting my nails black today because I have to remove it for tomorrow.. Argh.. I think I'll remove it tomorrow.. So lazy and tired..!! Parents nagging at me because of my Mid-Year results too.. I have no idea why I failed even though I studied. Time to work harder!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment