Tuesday, May 24, 2011

ZETSUBOU SHITA!


Okay.. I suspect my green contact lenses are lost in the mail because im supposedly gonna recieve them by today. But up till now, still nothing in my mailbox even though the supplier has already mailed it out.
Argh!! Im worried bricks because I ordered 1 each from different suppliers and probably BOTH lenses will go MIA on me because one of the suppliers is so irresponsible to the point where I could just give her a piece of my mind if she were standing in front of me right now. And worst thing is, L2P and JAF is this Friday, Saturday and Sunday! And many people are expecting me and my partner to turn up. Im at a loss now..
Zetsubou shita!!

Skipped school today because its a half day. Initially wanted to go to school but I woke up late and will end up having detention for going to school late so whatevs, didn't go to school afterall. Can't do much because GrandChase is still having a patch at the moment..
Going to be dragged out of the house by Belinda later on to go take some neoprints.. My eyes don't feel well oTL.. Both of my eyes are sore and swollen, but a promise is a promise I guess.. Just hope the neoprint's bright light will make me look better in this horrendous state. I wonder how am I going to wear my circle lenses later on.. :/ I hope I do get a chance to go to kinokuniya to purchase KERA later on..

Yesterday night's camwhores with my new wig.

Wearing:
Onepiece - yumetenbo 

And yes, this is done after school, hence my school uniform! xD
And you know what? Theres no schizocandy at the bottom because im so lazy to go edit the pictures. 
And I probably won't put shizocandy at the bottom anymore. Just.. Too lazy! 

1 comment: