Monday, May 30, 2011

Painting on a used canvas.

Went back to school for my art course today. Was conducted by Mr Kai from the artists village.
I did a geisha for my art, had to redraw twice because the teachers thought it could be better. Its very difficult and stressing to meet with both their expectations and make them both happy orz.. Anyway, after finalizing everything, its time to transfer my artwork to the canvas! :D But... there wasn't any canvas right for my artwork. The one they gave me was too small, then the others were to big. There wasn't any medium sized canvases left so I had to use a old canvas. Itachi was half-painted on it OAO; .. The other students got a new canvas while I got a used one, so I was the only student in my class who needed to prime my canvas. Then after the white dried, I finally got to transfer my drawing xD I honestly didnt think it would be that easy, but it is.

Thats all for today I guess :3

No comments:

Post a Comment