Sunday, June 5, 2011

Tired and confused

Hello.
Sorry for not posting in a long while. Was very lazy to update recently. Many things have been happening so fast in just awhile. Pretty worried and stressed out due to the fact my dad has asked for more money, again.. Sometimes I wonder where does his work money go.. Since he's stopped paying for the utilities bill and me and my sister's pocket money. I'm really afraid we would really go broke.. Or maybe I'm just thinking too much?

My mom withdrawled a large sum of money for him.. And I can clearly see she is working at her hardest and pushed to her limits and she is very tired.. Working on Saturdays & Sundays just to accomplish more work. She just went to open her laptop to do work again.. And it's Sunday, tomorrow's monday.. I guess she's trying her best to keep her job.. Makes me very guilty for not doing well in school.. Not that I don't want to though. She does the housework etc. And I'm giving her extra burden and work by getting lots of unnessasary items and cosplay. I should probably help do the household chores so she'll feel less stressed and less tired.. That way she could probably cope. I really have to do it this time round because I have no idea how much I actually said this before but never did it. I'm such a failure.

And recently, my life hasn't been going well too. Many problems popping up here and there. I honestly is thinking of quitting cosplay, but it's the only time where I can really run away from reality and not think of all this bullshit thts happening right now. My studies aren't good. I only have one last shot in the end of year exams.. Screw this, really. I don't want this.I don't want to repeat sec 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment