Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ao no exorcist


Basically, the best anime I've watched beside Gintama, Ao no Exorcist.
Haha, or maybe Im just a biased fangirl, I dont know xD Anyway, ordered my Okumura Rin and Yoshiwara arc Kagura's items yesterday. The total was $170.12 not inclusive of shipping. /dies

Okay, I ordered... Kagura's wig, Kagura's redxblack striped socks & her tasseled hairpin, Rin's True Cross uniform (This totally KILLED me. It was the most expensive one on taobao TAT), school tie, Rin's fur boots (they cost a bomb, and yes, most expensive one on taobao again T-T), Rin's wig, 2 wig gel thing, wig comb and finally, my Okumura Rin T-shirt!!!! <333 I bought it because I kinda like him alot.. =3=; and the shirt is pretty cheap, plus I found it nice, so why not? I mean, it wouldn't hurt to have an extra T-shirt right? Since I've been wearing the same few shirts, people might think I dont have enough clothes! LOL.

Anyway , I'll keep the design of the shirt a secret till it arrives, muahahahahaha!! I seriously cannot wait to wear it to STGCC!!! *shows off* <333 Ahh.. But I kinda regret not buying more.. I should have bought the Gintama one.. I wanted the scanty and kneesocks one but it was $55+ T^T .. Oh btw, my Rin tee only costs $7 :3 . Sigh, have to spend more than another $100 next week to buy my Yoshiwara Kagura boots, costume, umbrella, Rin's sword, yukata for natsu matsuri.. Sigh.. But thankfully after this I dont have to spend so much.. I wonder when am I gonna buy my Ouran honey cos.. Hmm.. But its only around $60 so I dont really have to worry.. xD .. Anyway, shall go shop for more T-Shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment