Friday, June 17, 2011

Busy busy busy, money issues.


Hello. This is my latest picture taken yesterday afternoon. Doesn't look like me right? Please ignore the messy room! xD Alright, anyway, the school holidays are coming to an end sadly. Argh!! Don't end!!! Q^Q And I've decided to start sewing. Yayy! I hope it won't be much of a challenge.. But I dont know what I should sew.. Maybe Kamui's chang shan (Chang shan is a type of chinese long shirt)? Anyway, Natsu Matsuri and STGCC `11 is coming, and I still haven't bought my yukata for Natsu Matsuri!! And also, my Kagura Yoshiwara arc costume.. Ah jeez, Im gonna be broke after I get everything.. Hahaha. Currently stressing on how am I going to sew Nymph's garter thing.. I guess I will go and tailor the dress instead because I dont want to take any risks since it seems.. Pretty difficult to me..
Heading out soon! Will draft Mii-chan's shorts when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment