Saturday, June 11, 2011

Braces

Hello. 
Sorry for not updating for so long. Nothing has been happening recently, and I've been spending my holidays like a normal otaku. Hahaha. I'll stop playing GrandChase for the moment because I find it pretty boring and I still have Gintama to catch up. They're already at ep 200+ at Gintama 2 (?) and im still at eps 150+ at Gintama. oTL.. I honestly need to catch up, pronto. I've managed to watch 20+ episodes in 2 days. ITS NOT ENOUGH!!


Anyway, I went for the first session of braces treatment yesteraday. Sorry, as much as I wanted to, I wasn't able to update because my sister is using the computer. Anyway, I'll be keeping track of my braces treatment here in case there's someone out there, ALSO in despair, like me. Wouldn't feel loney! HAHAHAHA xD

~~~
On second thought, nevermind. HAHAH! (This one post was supposed to be posted 1 week ago. But I kept it in the drafts folder)

No comments:

Post a Comment